[Bldg-sim] Atelier Ten NYC is seeking to hire an energy analyst

Shanta Tucker shanta.tucker at atelierten.com
Mon Mar 19 06:49:16 PDT 2012

Atelier Ten, an environmental and lighting design consulting firm, is seeking a full-time building energy analyst to join our New York, NY office.

The successful candidate will work closely with Atelier Ten's energy analysis practice leader to provide energy analysis on building and masterplan projects; develop and maintain analysis methods and standards; assist other staff with energy analysis-related work; collaborate closely with architects and related design team members to make project energy improvement recommendations; and, train staff in aspects of energy analysis. The candidate will also work closely with Atelier Ten's integrated design groups to provide project teams the full range of our services, which include environmental design consulting, daylight and shading design, lighting design and benchmarking program management.
Please go to our website for the full job description http://www.at10.co.uk/about/careers/.

All inquiries should go to: usa.recruitment at atelierten.com<mailto:usa.recruitment at atelierten.com>

Shanta Tucker, PE, LEED AP BD+C, BEMP
Associate

Atelier Ten
Environmental Design Consultants + Lighting Designers

45 East 20th Street, 4th Floor
New York NY 10003
T +1 (212) 254 4500 x210
F +1 (212) 254 1259