[Bldg-sim] Building Energy Modeling Guidelines

David Reddy david.j.reddy1 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:14:40 PST 2012

Energy Star's Multifamily High-Rise program
<http://www.energystar.gov/index.cfm?c=bldrs_lenders_raters.nh_mfhr_tech_res>
has published a set of multifamily simulation guidelines, which can be
found here
<http://www.energystar.gov/ia/partners/bldrs_lenders_raters/downloads/mfhr/ENERGY_STAR_MFHR_Simulation_Guidelines_V1.0.pdf?d8d0-351e>.
These are also referenced by the LEED for Homes Multifamily Midrise
program.  Older versions of the simulation guidelines included a nice
appendix that include references and background for many of the proposed
guidelines.

-David