[Bldg-sim] Building Energy Modeling Guidelines

Ioannis Rizos ioannis.rizos at bdsp.com
Wed Mar 7 05:38:16 PST 2012

I love this topic.

In addition to all previously mentioned guidelines and protocols, please add GreenStar (Australia, South Africa and now Ghana) energy modelling protocol on the list.

http://www.gbcsa.org.za/docs/greenstar/GSSA_Office_v1_Energy_Guide_20100701.pdf the protocol for SA.

Regards,

Ioannis Rizos
Environmental Consultant / Low Carbon Consultant

BDSP Partnership
The Battleship Building
179 Harrow Road
London
W2 6NB
London

T: +44 (0)20 7266 6363
F: +44 (0)20 7266 6373
W: www.bdsp.com
The information and material contained in this email is intended for the use of the intended addressee only.Thank you.