[Bldg-sim] bin weather file

Andrew Craig AndrewC at InterfaceEng.Com
Wed Mar 7 11:07:40 PST 2012

Patrick---

TMY2 or TMY3 weather files utilize the .bin format which is what eQUEST
reads.  Here is the doe2.com list that has all of the TMY2 and TMY3
weather files for the US.  There is also a link to zip files for weather
data from international locations.

http://doe2.com/index_Wth.html

Andrew Craig PE, LEED AP
Project Mechanical Engineer

INTERFACE ENGINEERING
email andrewc at interfaceeng.com <mailto:andrewc at interfaceeng.com>
direct 503.382.2696

www.interfaceeng.com <http://www.interfaceeng.com/>

Interface recently certified our 88th LEED project. Our San Francisco
office is now LEED Gold CI.