[Bldg-sim] Cold Storage

David Reddy david at 360-analytics.com
Fri Mar 30 11:39:11 PDT 2012

We've played with the DOE-2.2R package, and did some preliminary
modeling of a cold storage facility.  The program has some good
capabilities and provided reasonable results when compared to actual
utility data we had for the project.

An example refrigerated warehouse project is included with the install.

- David

--
David Reddy

360 Analytics
Building Energy Analysis Consultants
mail:	12354 16th Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98125
office: 206.420.7918
mobile:	206.406.9856
web:	www.360-Analytics.com