[Bldg-sim] IBPSA-USA/LA Chapter 2nd Event! Mon 11/19 6pm

sukreet singh sukreetsingh at gmail.com
Fri Nov 2 20:11:30 PDT 2012

Dear All,

The IBPSA-USA Los Angeles national chapter is proud to bring you another
lecture series event in November. It was a pleasure to see great turnout
for our first kick-off event ‘Pecha Kucha Night’ and we hope the trend
continues.

Details:

*SimBuild 2012 Comes to LA*

Thursday November 19th, 2012, 6pm – 8pm
Harley Ellis Devereaux’s LA downtown office, 601 South Figueroa Street, Los
Angeles, CA 90017

Ph: 213-271-8914 (Sukreet)

IBPSA-USA held its fifth biennial conference (SimBuild) in Madison,
Wisconsin in August. The event was a great success, and included two and
one-half full days of 15 minute presentations from performance
simulationists from around the globe. We realize not everyone can abandon
their workstation to attend such a conference, so we decided to bring a
glimpse of it to you here locally!

We will be providing an overview of SimBuild, showing a list of the
presentations that were given this year, and then presenting a few of those
presentations live for the audience.

RSVP & Event Page (for more details):

http://www.eventbrite.com/event/4672368179

We would like to further expand our audience and it would be lovely to see
and meet more people in the LA area who are interested in high performance
designs and building simulations. Please sign up for the IBPSA USA/LA
newsletter if you haven’t already done so. You can join our mailing list by
clicking on the link below to get all updates:

http://eepurl.com/oDBff

Thanks for your support as we continue this mission to improve buildings
through performance-based design!

IBPSA LA newly elected board

Greg Collins (President)

Sukreet Singh (Secretary)