[Bldg-sim] IES e-training

Anup Rathi anup at kalpakrit.com
Thu Nov 8 04:40:33 PST 2012

Hi,

There are few online videos for basic and advanced users on IES forum on
youtube which you can look at.
http://www.youtube.com/user/iesve?feature=results_main

Alternatively, the harder but more efficient way of going about it would
be going through the user guides especially Apache HVAC user mannual
which is pretty much in detail if you are specifically looking for help
with HVAC.

Thanks,

Kind Regards
Anup Rathi
Energy Analyst
Kalpakrit Sustainable Environments Pvt. Ltd.

Office Address:
72, Khirki village, Malviya Nagar,
New Delhi 110017
t: +91.11.29545120