[Bldg-sim] Find epw weather files

Turner, Erik eturner at DLRGROUP.com
Mon Oct 29 08:52:16 PDT 2012

There is also a google earth file that allows you to find .epw files per
location. I haven't used it extensively, or know current it stays with
the offerings online, but I've attached it here in case anyone wants to
try it.

Erik A. Turner

eturner at dlrgroup.com <mailto:eturner at dlrgroup.com>

DLR Group

Architecture  Engineering  Planning  Interiors

o: 206-461-6000
901 Fifth Avenue, Suite 700  Seattle, WA  98164-1006
Find us at:  dlrgroup.com <http://www.dlrgroup.com/>   |  Facebook
<http://www.facebook.com/dlrgroup/>   |  Twitter
<http://www.twitter.com/dlrgroup/>

ARCHITECT magazine names DLR Group #1