[Bldg-sim] Request: Suggestion on Building Automation and Controls textbooks

Vaibhav Jain vaibhav.energyarchitect at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 04:30:52 PDT 2012

Dear members!

Please excuse me if my query isn't directly related to simulations, but as
many academician and practitioners are active members of these lists, hence
I am asking here.

There are many good introductory textbooks on industrial automation and
controls since its a major engineering discipline, however, I couldn't find
good introductory/comprehensive (especially for people from non-electronics
background) textbook/s on Building Automation and Controls. It would be
great if you can suggest some textbooks with academic focus (not much
commercially influenced). Thank you very much!

Best regards,
Vaibhav Jain
www.vaibhavjain.co