[Bldg-sim] IBPSA-USA NYC Hygrothermal Modeling Presentations

Arpan Bakshi abakshi at yrgxyz.com
Fri Sep 14 11:19:43 PDT 2012

A video recording of the webcast as well as slides are now available online.

You can find links to these on our main page at:
http://www.ibpsanyc.com

  *Arpan Bakshi  *Sustainability Manager
LEED AP BD+C, ESTIDAMA PQP

*YR&G*
sustainability consulting, education and analysis
*
161 Bowery - 4th Floor - NY NY 10002
*
D 646.704.2880