[Bldg-sim] Modelling oil-fired systems with different COPs in Designbuilder (Simple HVAC)

Gupta, Apeksha GuptaA at bre.co.uk
Thu Sep 13 01:50:44 PDT 2012

Hi David,
Zone heating is in fact the heating demand of the building that is unaffected by the plant's efficiency as pointed out by Jim Dirkes. When I looked at the heat generation results they were varying for different efficiencies with all other parameters remaining equal.

Thanks,
Apeksha

Apeksha Gupta
Renewable Energy KTP Associate, BRE Wales
Ethos, Kings Road, Swansea Waterfront, SA1 8AS

T +44 1792 630 109 M +44 (0) 754 894 3314 E Guptaa at bre.co.uk   W www.bre.co.uk
MAP: http://tinyurl.com/brewales

Download the BRE Wales & South West brochure here