[Bldg-sim] Defining Utility rates - proposed building different than reference building?

Genest, Frederic fgenest at pageaumorel.com
Wed Sep 19 14:08:54 PDT 2012

Hello Dennis.

It would be the same "general" rate (i.e. rate "M"), but its implementation would be different (i.e. "min monthly billable rate").

Is it allowed under ASHRAE 90.1 App G to define different rates, or different implementation of the same rate? If so, I guess the same rule would apply for EE4/MNECB modeling.

Thanks for any input!

Frederic.