[Bldg-sim] NECB with EE4

Brian Tysoe BTysoe at mcw.com
Thu Apr 25 09:55:46 PDT 2013

Hello,

We have an EE4 model that we wish to check against NECB. Can anyone suggest a procedure for this?

My initial thought was to create a second model, where the Proposed Building is manually set to match the NECB requirements, then compare the original Proposed Building to the NECB Proposed Building.

However, I am wondering if I can manually modify the Reference Building to match the NECB requirements using a DOE work-around.

Thank you,

Brian Tysoe M.A.Sc., P.Eng., LEED AP
Associate, National Manager of Energy Modelling Services

MCW Consultants Ltd. <http://www.mcw.com>
Queen's Quay Terminal
207 Queen's Quay West, Suite 615
Toronto, ON, Canada M5J 1A7
Phone: (416) 598-2920 ext:519
Fax: (416) 598-5394

This e-mail may be privileged and confidential. Any unauthorized use is strictly prohibited. If you received this e-mail in error, please contact the sender directly.