[Bldg-sim] eQuest-Unmet Load Hours

Jeff Haberl jhaberl at tamu.edu
Thu Aug 1 12:54:06 PDT 2013

FYI.

It seems like your simulation is not working. Check to see if you have the system shut-off, or ASSIGNED air flows   = 0. You also may not have linked zones to systems.

Jeff

Jeff S. Haberl, Ph.D., P.E., FASHRAE, FIBPSA
Department of Architecture
Texas A&M University
College Station, Texas 77845-3581
Office: 979-845-6507, Lab: 979-845-6065