[Bldg-sim] BIN Method Tool

Randy Wilkinson randallcwilkinson at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 16:08:15 PDT 2013

I have a program called TMY2BIN which converts freely available TMY2
hourly weather files into bin weather files for use in simplified energy
calculations.  It does allow you to define occupancy hours.  Cost is
$25  Check it out at: http://www.hvacware.net

I do not have any calculations for common ECM's that use this bin
weather data.  That's why you get the big bucks.

Randy

- -
Randall C. Wilkinson, P.E., C.E.M.
hvacware.net