[Bldg-sim] Federal Building Energy Efficient Case Studies - Section 433 Business Case

Sam Brunswick samuel.brunswick at gmail.com
Wed Aug 7 17:20:42 PDT 2013

Sukreet,

Ditto on your presentation comparing E+ and Equest.

My thought was that many federal buildings are pretty typical office
buildings so you could use the results for office buildings in those
reports as a pretty good proxy.

For GSA buildings (I just remembered), there's the report Assessing Green
Building Performance: A Post Occupancy Evaluation of 12 GSA
Buildings<http://www.gsa.gov/graphics/pbs/GSA_AssessGreen_white_paper.pdf>.
The link is to the white paper, while there's a more thorough full report
here. <http://www.gsa.gov/graphics/pbs/GSA_Assessing_Green_Full_Report.pdf>

Sam