[Bldg-sim] warehouse ventilation design

Genest, Frederic fgenest at pageaumorel.com
Sat Aug 10 14:19:34 PDT 2013

Ramana, code minimum is code minimum, no working around that.

0.06 cfm/ft2 is the right value for warehouse. And it is not CO2 dependant,  such sensors do bot apply in those case. Why ventilation is required is to vent out pollutants emitted by the stored goods.

Office space May benefit from sensors, but that is not recommended for spaces with population density < 25 #/1000ft2.

At first reading, your consultants are reading correctly ASHRAE 62.1-2004 (or later). Keep trusting them.

Regards,

Frédéric Genest, ing., associé
Envoyé à partir de mon Windows Phone