[Bldg-sim] [Equest-users] Roof Conduction Load

Jeremiah Crossett jcrossett at phasechange.com
Mon Aug 19 21:57:33 PDT 2013

Joe, Just wondering,  given your expertise how would you compare this to
the heat balance method.., and what do you think is more realistic?

*
*
*
*
*Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions*
*
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com
*

*
*