[Bldg-sim] natural gas for school canteen

John R Ross III PE energy.wwind at cox.net
Thu Aug 22 21:33:58 PDT 2013

Hi;

I would suggest  AO Smith water heater and boiler  manufacturer sizing
software available on line at

http://www.hotwatersizing.com/Application.aspx

I have designed and installed several projects including an office
building cafeteria with gas fired
water heaters combined with a 750 gallon per day Solar thermal array.
using AO Smith.  Good Stuff.

bye.