[Bldg-sim] BIN Method Tool

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Tue Aug 27 17:34:02 PDT 2013

Back in the day, I used a BASIC program called ASEAM that was developed by an ASHRAE research project.  It was capable of modeling only a single zone and limited number of HVAC systems (as I recall). I think I found a version of it online a few years ago and then decided I'd probably not use it, and no longer have it.  You may be able to find it....  ASEAM (A Simplified Energy Analysis Method) uses a modified bin method approach for energy calcs.

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
www.buildingperformanceteam.com<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653