[Bldg-sim] BIN Method Tool

Mike Karpman mike.karpman at karpmanconsulting.net
Fri Aug 30 09:41:19 PDT 2013

Thanks everyone for your feedback, it’s much appreciated.

FYI, the context is that we are looking into different options for
predicting energy savings for a custom measure incentive program in New
York (incentives are based on projected savings). We want to implement a
standard approach for popular measures, so that consultants do not need to
perform hourly modeling or spreadsheet calculations themselves (accuracy
varies greatly, and reviewing these analyses requires big resources). We
are looking into both off-the-shelf tools as well as developing our own.