[Bldg-sim] REMINDER: Announcing a gbXML Webinar: "Green Building XML and the New EnergyPlus GUIs"

Stephen Roth sroth at carmelsoft.com
Fri Jan 18 12:26:46 PST 2013

We are holding our semi-annual gbXML webcast on Tuesday, January 22, 2013 at
1:00 pm to 2:00 pm EST. This webinar will demonstrate the integration of BIM
authoring tools and new EnergyPlus GUIs (graphical user interfaces)
including LBNL's Simergy and NREL's Open Studio plug-in.

Presentations and product demos will include the following:

    Philip Haves, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, will demonstrate
the gbXML integration capabilities of the Simergy User Interface

    David Goldwasser and Daniel Macumber, Nation Renewable Energy
Laboratory, will demonstate the gbXML capabilities of the Open Studio
Application Suite

    Stephen Roth, President of the gbXML.org and Principal of Carmelsoft
will also discuss the current status of the gbXML and related activities.

Reserve your Webinar seat now at:

https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/387988632

Thanks.

Stephen Roth, PE