[Bldg-sim] compiling Inverse Modeling Toolkit

Thu Jun 6 15:29:57 PDT 2013

Folks

I want to compile the fortran code that comes with the Inverse Modeling
Toolkit report (ASHRAE RP-1050). The downloaded ZIP file contains
pre-compiled IMT.EXE for MS-Windows. I want to compile it in Linux using
gfortran.

A quick and dirty attempt to compile produce the following result:

$ gfortran IMT.F90
/tmp/ccVxJVqG.o: In function `process_cmd_line.1953':
IMT.F90:(.text+0x22ea0): undefined reference to `command_line_'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status

I presume that it requires the libraries to be able to compile it.

Is there anybody who has done this before? Any pointers on how to fix this?

Thanks

Ery