[Bldg-sim] Job vacancies

Helen Willis helen.willis at iesve.com
Mon Jun 24 01:27:15 PDT 2013

Hello,

Several colleagues have recommended that we advertise vacancies to members of the Bldg-Sim mailing list.  I have done this previously but wanted to check that this is still the appropriate email address for that purpose.

I have attached the details, please let me know if you are happy that the content meets the guidelines of this forum.

Regards

Helen Willis

[IES]<http://www.iesve.com/>

Helen Willis
HR Manager

T:

+44 (0) 141 945 8500

F:

+44 (0) 141 945 8501

http://www.iesve.com

**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**

Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No. SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow G20 0SP

Email Disclaimer<http://www.iesve.com/disclaimer.html>