[Bldg-sim] economiser for climate zone 1

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Thu Jun 13 04:04:50 PDT 2013

Hi Joe,

1a I understand. But we are looking at a 1b location (Hot/ Dry). Surely the
best approach would be economiser with DB control?

Curiously, in my copy (90.1 2007) economisers are not required in *1b
*(table G3.1.2.6A).
However, the following table (G3.1.2.6B) denotes that economiser high limit
shutoff should be 75degF for *1b*.

Am I missing something fundamental about the physics of non-extant
economisers?

Chris