[Bldg-sim] economiser for climate zone 1

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Thu Jun 13 04:46:40 PDT 2013

Who knows?
However, and until corrected by another who knows better, I would follow the instruction to leave out an economizer in Climate Zone 1b because it seems consistent with the pattern for warmer climates.  My guess is that a zealous engineer mistakenly populated the table (6B) for that zone.

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
www.buildingperformanceteam.com<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653