[Bldg-sim] PCM modelling in DesignBuilder

sukreet singh sukreetsingh at gmail.com
Tue Jun 25 08:58:39 PDT 2013

Hi Apeksha,

It is probably the version issue. I would recommend you upgrade it to v 3.2
released on May 22nd. (3.2.0.067). It has a lot of improvements and bug
fixes.

You would be able to see 'Phase Change Tab' to enter temperature
coefficient and points on Enthalpy curve.

It would look like attached image. Hope that helps.

*Sukreet Singh, *
Energy Analyst

*Cuningham Group Architecture, Inc.*
www.cuningham.com