[Bldg-sim] Recommended reading on comparison of models to actual?

Jeremiah Crossett jcrossett at phasechange.com
Thu Jun 27 09:28:59 PDT 2013

Everyone,
Thanks for the responses.

Tianzhen, thanks for the link.
Zheng, thanks for the recommended reading.
Matt, thanks for the link.
Holly, thanks for the information and yes, please do send your case
studies.

Cheers!

*
*
*
*
*Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions*
*
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com
*

*
*