[Bldg-sim] Title 24 Performance Approach including renewable Electricity Production

Nadir Abdessemed Abdessemed at Transsolar.com
Tue Mar 5 09:45:24 PST 2013

Dear all,

For a non-residential building in California, I am assessing the possibility of including the electricity produced by a PV System in my energy consumption of my proposed building.

Do we know if this is possible, to balance my Net-zero Energy building against the reference building?

My energy consumption balance without the PV System might exceed that of the reference building.

Any ideas if this will be included in the 2013 version of title 24?

Thanks in advance for your answers.
Regards
Nadir Abdessemed