[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.1-2010 Standard

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Mon Mar 11 03:44:20 PDT 2013

Wahid,
I think you need to purchase it, unless you can find someone nearby who will lend it to you. It is available as a PDF download, so you do not need to wait for a shipment.  It is copyrighted and has restrictions on the electronic version which make it work on only one computer.
https://www.ashrae.org/resources--publications/bookstore/standard-90-1

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
www.buildingperformanceteam.com<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653