[Bldg-sim] 2 Pipe System Heating/Cooling Change Over

Graham Carter & Megan Lyall hamnmegs at ozemail.com.au
Tue Mar 19 03:47:13 PDT 2013

It has been a few years since I have used DOE-2.2 day to day.

I recall that the hours where loads (temperatures) not met are reported include any optimum start / night purge hours.  So if you have optimum start in your schedules you would typically get a few hundred hours reported even though conditions are being met during what we would call established building hours (i.e. hours when comfort conditions are expected).  As long as night purge / optimum start existed you would never be able to zero these hours.

I am unsure whether this has been tidied up in the most recent versions and I am also unsure whether it is across all SS reports.  If I recall correctly SS-R, SS-F and others were affected in this way.

Regards,
Graham