[Bldg-sim] SF discrepancy between Daylighting model and Architecture drawings

Chris Yates chris.malcolm.yates at gmail.com
Wed Mar 20 12:37:07 PDT 2013

Different area conventions exist. For example, in the UK we have nett
lettable area and gross internal area. The former has partition thickness
subtracted whilst the latter doesn't. This can easily account for 10%
difference. I'm not sure what area convention revit defaults to (or even if
alternative conventions can be selected).

Chris

Sent from my Android device. Please excuse typos, etc.