[Bldg-sim] DIVA Day 2013

Christoph Reinhart tito_ at MIT.EDU
Wed May 29 18:12:30 PDT 2013

Dear colleagues,
As previously announced we will be hosting the 2nd DIVA Day on July 15th, 2013 at the offices of Thornton Tomasetti in New York City. DIVA Day is a conference on the use of environmental analysis in design practice and research.  The full-day event includes a series of presentations and discussions, focused on how DIVA and associated simulation tools can be used in design and performance-evaluation workflows.  Sessions include introductions to new features by the DIVA Team, and research and case studies by practitioners at leading architectural, engineering and consulting firms and universities. This year, the afternoon will be devoted to an “Educators Session” which will focus on ways DIVA is used in college and university architectural and building technology education. We are adding presenters daily. For more information on DIVA Day 2013 click here<http://diva4rhino.com/diva-day-2013/agenda>. Early bird registration will end on June 14.
Best regards,
The DIVA Team

Register for DIVA Day 2013 Here!<http://www.solemma.net/DIVA-for-Rhino/Diva-Day-Early-Registration.php>

[http://api.ning.com:80/files/XlKvC0fcpC-MrvChhkoBlXTSHG7IOJq-ZM*HBL6cU*zxBsimRaGp3rgCja795WYEfgeWCSKETjCuyDLncg9VozXqdVqR0zYU/DIVADay2013BannerWebsite.png]<http://diva4rhino.com/diva-day-2013?xg_source=msg_mes_network>