[Bldg-sim] List of Tools

Pablo La Roche pmlaroche at csupomona.edu
Sun May 5 12:19:28 PDT 2013

Hi Max

Nice job compiling this. I would also add climate consultant, a free software developed at UCLA that has a sun shading chart in which you can use epw files to design your shading system as a function of outdoor temperature and solar geometry.

Pablo

Pablo La Roche Ph.D. LEED AP BD+C
Professor
Department of Architecture