[Bldg-sim] Baseline VAV OA vs Proposed DOAS OA

Wahid Hamed wahid.hamed at gmail.com
Sat May 11 02:34:55 PDT 2013

Hi Donal,

As OA in the proposed model must equal the OA in the baseline model so you
have to use 13,160 CFM (better energy saving chance on the proposed than
10,216 CFM).

There are more details on Example 6-III "Calculation of Fan Power Energy,
Floor-by-Floor System" at ASHRAE 90.1-2007 User's Manual

Best Regards,

Wahid H. Mohamed, LEED AP BD+C ****

 (+966)-5467 622 67

Mechanical Project Engineer, Energy Modeler