[Bldg-sim] IBPSA-NCC High Performance Buildings - 6th November 2013

Annie Marston A.Marston at eb-engineers.com
Wed Nov 6 07:01:45 PST 2013

A quick reminder that the IBPSA NCC meeting will be held this evening. The details are below.
IBPSA NCC Chapter Meeting: Wednesday 6th November
High Performance buildings
6pm - 6.30pm
Drinks
6.30pm - 7pm
Roger Frechette - Managing Principal at Interface Engineering
"High Performing Buildings and Simulation"
Roger's impressive resume covers two decades of design experience, including sustainable/energy master planning and many significant  iconic buildings. The Burj Khalifa, Dubai; Greenland Tower, Wuhan; Plot 16. Moscow; BBVA, Mexico City; and the Pearl River Tower, Guangzhou are just a sampling of his recent work. In 2004, he was recognized by the US Congress for his work in sustainability, and he is a current Senior Fellow with the Design Futures Council.
7pm - 7.15pm
Q&A
7.15pm onwards
general discussion
The meeting will be held at the Ebert and Baumann offices:
1424 K Street NW, Suite 500
Washington, D.C. 20005, USA
 telephone  +1.202.608.1334
The closest metro station is MacPhearson Square on the Orange and Blue lines.
Please note we have moved offices, if you have been to a meeting at our old office we are no longer there, the new office is a couple of blocks away. If you get lost or need assistance finding us please call the telephone number above.

Annie Marston, Ph.D. LEED AP, BEMP
Head of the Building Performance Group

Ebert & Baumann Consulting Engineers, Inc.
An Enterprise of the Ebert-Consulting Group
Washington, DC | Chicago, IL | Denver, CO | Frankfurt, Germany

+++NEW WASHINGTON, DC ADDRESS+++
1424 K Street NW, Suite 500
Washington, D.C. 20005, USA

Main     +1.202.608.1334