[Bldg-sim] Modelling cold rooms

Rathna Shree rathnashreep at yahoo.in
Fri Nov 22 02:13:59 PST 2013

Dear all,
We are modelling a retail store with cold rooms. The manufacturer claims to have installed high efficient refrigeration units than a commonly used equipment. The project is going for rating under commercial interior. Please let me know the baseline to model the refrigeration units and the methodology to model. Also is it possible to claim savings for refrigeration units for commercial interior projects. (Only savings from HVAC can be accounted in CI rating)?.