[Bldg-sim] New IBPSA Chapter for North Texas

West, Scott P Scott.West at jacobs.com
Mon Nov 25 13:43:01 PST 2013

All,
A number of professionals in the Dallas/Fort Worth area are putting together a new IBPSA-USA chapter.  We have about a dozen participants so far but are still looking for more members.  Anyone involved in building energy and thermal modeling is welcome to participate.  Membership is for those local to Collin, Dallas, Denton or Tarrant counties but we're willing to extend that to others in the North Texas area if they're willing to attend meetings in the metro area.  No meeting venue has been identified yet.  We will try to find a centrally located one or rotate venues at our places of business.  Student members from schools like SMU, TCU, UNT, UTA, UTD, etc. are welcome.  So if you are a local modeler and would like to participate, please get in touch.  Information on IBPSA-USA membership can be found here<http://www.ibpsa.us/membership.shtml>.  Thanks,

Scott P. West, P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEAP, BEMP | JACOBS | Mechanical Engineer | Energy & Power Solutions | 817.222.8512 office | 817.897.1882 cell | scott.west at jacobs.com<mailto:rick.zilar at jacobs.com> | www.jacobs.com<http://www.jacobs.com/> | www.jacobs.com/energyportfolio<http://www.jacobs.com/energyportfolio>

NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.