[Bldg-sim] VRF in EE4 workaround questions

Jim Dirkes jim at buildingperformanceteam.com
Wed Nov 6 08:34:36 PST 2013

It just goes to show ... that you should be using EnergyPlus for the latest HVAC simulation :)  (I couldn't resist the plug)

James V Dirkes II, PE, BEMP, LEED AP
www.buildingperformanceteam.com<http://www.buildingperformanceteam.com/>
Energy Analysis, Commissioning & Training Services
1631 Acacia Drive, Grand Rapids, MI 49504 USA
616 450 8653