[Bldg-sim] Weather file for Istanbul, Turkey

Ömer Moltay omoltay at mimtarch.com
Thu Nov 14 09:29:00 PST 2013

EPW weather file for Istanbul exists on the EnergyPlus Weather Data
pages:
http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/weatherdata_about.cfm

Omer Moltay, LEED AP BD+C, ASHRAE BEMP, ASHRAE CPMP, BREEAM Assessor
Mimta EkoYapi
Hekimsuyu Cad. 559. Sk. No:39
34255 Kucukkoy Istanbul Turkey
Tel: 90-212-617-2296
Fax: 90-212-617-2297
www.eko-yapi.net <http://www.eko-yapi.net/>

14.11.2013 18:48 tarihinde, Sura Almaiyah yazd?: