[Bldg-sim] HVAC costs for office building

Sasa Pantic usrobotics011 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 15 08:12:01 PST 2013

Hello ,

Try with  RSMeans Catalog Mechanical cost data.
You can extract data and create pie charts in Excel.
Hope this helps.
Cheers,Sasa Pantic

 Subject: [Bldg-sim] HVAC costs for office building
 To: "bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org" <bldg-sim at lists.onebuilding.org>
 Date: Thursday, November 14, 2013, 9:41 PM

 Could
 anyone point me to any published data on HVAC costs for a
 standard office building. I was curious if there was a pie
 chart that compared AHUs to chillers, ductwork, piping, and
  terminal units.

 Vikram
 Sami

 BEMP,
 LEED BD+C

 Associate
 Partner

 ZGF ARCHITECTS
 LLP

 206.521.3509
 vikram.sami at zgf.com

 925
 Fourth Avenue, Suite 2400

 Seattle, WA 98104

 The contents of this email and any attachments to it contain
 confidential and/or legally privileged information from
 Zimmer Gunsul Frasca Architects LLP or its affiliates. If
 you are not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent
 responsible for delivering
  this message to the intended recipient, be aware that any
 disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the information
 contained herein is strictly prohibited. If you received
 this transmission in error, please contact the sender and
 destroy the material in
  its entirety, whether in electronic or hard copy format.

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----