[Bldg-sim] New Rules of Thumb for Design Loads

Dru.Crawley at bentley.com Dru.Crawley at bentley.com
Tue Oct 29 08:22:31 PDT 2013

Don't the DOE reference buildings sort of fit that bill?   16 building types/16 climate zone?

I looked at the results for small office for Baltimore and was able to calculate 650 ft2/ton for cooling.... and I see enough data to do similar for heating, peak demand, etc.

http://www1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/commercial/ref_buildings.html