[Bldg-sim] Reminder - CHIBPSA Meetup

Saranya Gunasingh sara.gunasingh at gmail.com
Mon Sep 9 15:23:21 PDT 2013

Hi All,

IBPSA-Chicago is ready to Meetup! Come join the newly-formed IBPSA regional
chapter to give your input on ideas for our newly formed Chapter and
discuss upcoming educational events. We recognize that there is an
established community of building performance modelers in the Chicago area,
including; consulting engineers, architects, energy service contractors,
researchers and academics who all have an interest in some form of building
performance simulation. Our goal is to provide educational development
opportunities while promoting networking for interested professionals and
researchers in and around Chicago.

Come meet us at Rockit Bar & Grill
(http://www.rockitbarandgrill.com/<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww%2Erockitbarandgrill%2Ecom%2F&urlhash=bbho&_t=tracking_anet>)
from 6pm-9pm on Tuesday, Sept 10th. There will be a cash bar for drinks and
appetizers.

Rockit Bar & Grill is located @ 22 W Hubbard St. If you are attending USGBC
Greening The Heartland / BUILDINGChicago it’s just a short 1 block north
and 3.5 blocks east from the Merchandise Mart. Directions are found here:

http://goo.gl/maps/vMS0i<http://www.linkedin.com/redirect?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgoo%2Egl%2Fmaps%2FvMS0i&urlhash=SdQs&_t=tracking_anet>

We look forward to meeting you at our "CHIBPSA Premiere"!

Saranya Gunasingh, Energy Engineer

*Energy Center of Wisconsin* | *Madison.Chicago.Minneapolis*

www.ecw.org

--
Saranya