[Bldg-sim] M&V Forums

Vincent LE GUILVOUT vleguilvout at eneor.com
Fri Sep 6 05:48:52 PDT 2013

I believe that the most active forums are on Linkedin:
§  "ISO50015 / CMVP / IPMVP Best Practice Exchange<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/ISO50015-CMVP-IPMVP-Best-Practice-3702576?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr> "
§  "Certified Measurement and Verification Professional (CMVP)<http://www.linkedin.com/groups/Certified-Measurement-Verification-Professional-CMVP-4190947?trk=myg_ugrp_ovr> "

I tried to initiate a French one on Viadeo but I'm pretty much alone :)

Cordialement,

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CEAB10.239C5F00]

Vincent LE GUILVOUT
E. vleguilvout at eneor.com<mailto:vleguilvout at eneor.com>