[Bldg-sim] Dar-Es-Salaam TMY3 epw file

Julien MARREC julien.marrec at gmail.com
Thu Sep 19 12:42:47 PDT 2013

Hi,

Good luck finding that in epw format.

If you come empty handed, at worse you could maybe use Mombasa in Kenya, which is not "that" far away and also on the coast (roughly 300km south). Maybe check some weather data and see if they seem to have similar climate or not...

http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data3.cfm/region=1_africa_wmo_region_1/country=KEN/cname=Kenya

Best,
Julien Marrec
www.julienmarrec.com