[Bldg-sim] LEED 2009 vs LEED V4

Nicholas Blanton nicholas.blanton at arup.com
Wed Apr 9 13:30:54 PDT 2014

All,

I am trying to determine the impact of switching an already built energy model which follows ASHRAE 90.1 2007 (LEED 2009) to ASHRAE 90.1 2010 (LEED V4).

I know that at face value, this will likely negatively impact the percent energy cost savings that I have been able to show. The LEED V4 point-system is different, so it might not impact the savings quite so adversely.

Any advice or quick thoughts?

Much appreciated,

Nicholas E Blanton LEED AP BD+C
Mechanical Engineer

Arup
1120 Connecticut Avenue NW  Suite 1110  Washington DC 20036  USA
t +1 202 729 8220    d +1 202 729 8241
m +1 505 228 4154
www.arup.com<http://www.arup.com/>