[Bldg-sim] energy for museum and conference room

Francesco Passerini fpasserini.tn at gmail.com
Wed Apr 30 01:17:05 PDT 2014

I need to get data concerning the average energy consumption of museums and
conference rooms. The buildings should not be particularly energy
inefficient. In fact, my goal is to predict, very approximately, the energy
consumption of a building that is going to be designed in the next months.
Getting a range of possible values would be great. The data should be
divided in heating, cooling, ventilation, hot water, lighting, process
energy. In http://buildingsdatabook.eren.doe.gov/ I have found interesting
data, but not specifically relative to museums and conference rooms. Where
could I find a database or a study that could help me, please?
With Regards
Francesco Passerini