[Bldg-sim] Update on EnergyPlus Releases

Simge Andolsun simgeandolsun at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 07:13:32 PDT 2014

Dear Michael Witte,

In the new EnergyPlus version, will there be significant changes in the IDF
Editor such as the general class structure, the way the objects are created
under each class etc.? In other words, would the interfaces written based
on the objects of IDF Editor have to go through drastic changes or do overs
in order to work with the new EnergyPlus version? I would appreciate it
very much if you could give us a little information about these points.

Thanks in advance,
Best Regards,
Simge Andolsun, PhD.