[Bldg-sim] energy for museum and conference room

AChapin at sriregistrar.com AChapin at sriregistrar.com
Wed Apr 30 13:21:04 PDT 2014

Hi Francesco,

Check out Energy Star's Target Finder tool (http://1.usa.gov/1meKa2p). It
appears to have museums as a primary function and it also has convention
center which may be the closest thing to conference room other than office
type.

I hope that helps.

Alex N. Chapin
Sustainability Program Engineer
SRI Green Building Certification, LLC
300 Northpointe Circle ? Suite 304
Seven Fields, PA 16046 ? USA

www.SRIRegistrar.com
achapin at SRIRegistrar.com
T: (724) 934-9000 x619
F: (724) 935-6825

Building Sustainability
This message and any included attachments are from SRI Quality System
Registrar, and are intended only for the addressee. The information
contained herein may include privileged or confidential information.
Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing, copying, distributing or using
such information is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have
received this message in error, or have reason to believe that you are not
authorized to receive it, please promptly delete it and notify the sender
by e-mail with a copy to mail at sriregistrar.com.  Thank you.

Message: 3