[Bldg-sim] LEED Certification query

Apeksha apeksha22 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 23:04:15 PST 2014

Dear David,
Pushkala is my colleague and thank you for your reply.

Javed we did send an email to mailto:leedinfo at usgbc.org but haven't got a response yet from them. The mail was sent a week ago.

If any of you have any other contacts phone numbers or email addresses of gbci or usgbc that would be great. We have also tried LEEDuser but haven't found any luck yet.

Any help on this would be much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Dr. Apeksha Gupta

Sent from my iPhone